Owned by those we serve since 1939 Search

Member Application

If you are moving into a residence that is served by Washington Electric Cooperative, you must contact us so that the electric service can be transferred into your name. It will be necessary for you to sign a membership application (PDF version) and pay a $20.00 membership fee, in addition to a deposit, as explained below, unless you are able to provide a satisfactory credit reference, in which case the deposit will be waived. You will also need to read the electric meter and call us with a reading. This reading determines the point at which you become responsible for the electric consumption at this location. Call WEC at 223-5245 or toll free at 1-800-932-5245 and a member service representative will assist you.